Starting with our first multifamily properties in the 1960s, including Albuquerque’s Chaparral apartments, Roger Cox and Associates Property Management has earned a reputation for understanding the multifamily market better than anyone – from the dirt up.
As soon as a property owner engages us, we begin a complete analysis of the property and tenant profiles. We have our finger on the pulse of the community and the property, and our keen understanding of changing market conditions enables us to respond quickly and effectively.
Our tenant-centric approach provides the best possible customer service and customer experience, and our management portfolio enables us to negotiate favorable vendor contracts, resulting in significant cost savings for our customers.
Every commercial client gets a customized package of services based on our range of preferred property management services including:
- Annual budget development
- Year-end common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliations
- Property owner’s monthly financial reports
- Coordination and delivery of year-end financial data to CPAs for tax preparation
- Monthly income statements, balance sheet, and general ledger
- Banking reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and payables
- Lease rent escalations
- Property inspections to ensure and maintain quality
- Vendor and contract liaison
- Competitive bidding for vendor contracts and construction projects
- Contract administration and enforcement
- Preventive maintenance support services
- 24-hour emergency maintenance helpline
- Detailed move-in and move-out inspection reports
- Confirmation of accurate, current tenant insurance coverage
- Owner’s representative for tenant relations and problem resolution
- Lease renewals
- Lease enforcement